- Big Data & Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
- Social & Collaboration
- Cyber Security
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Tech Smart Governments Increase Public Trust
Data Driven Policy Making: The challenge for Government IT is not in the technology itself, but in the 'business-as-usual' philosophy from IT teams and consultants that implement and support the technology.
According to Bloomberg.net: "Digital technology, thoughtfully integrated into operations and responsibly overseen, can help governments be more responsive to citizens' needs. It should be a key element in every 21st-century public project."
The demands on government agencies are growing exponentially and the need for speed to value has never been greater. Federal, State and Local municipalities are being crunched by budget cuts and “doing more with less” while the demands of an ever increasing constituency, executive and political landscape and unique expectations of taxpayers and government leaders in this digital economy continue to challenge even the most advanced IT organizations.
At OTSI we understand the challenges facing the public sector and offer flexible procurement, support and service options while providing the best talent in the industry, with modern project management and deployment processes streamlined to bring speed to value to each client engagement. OTSI has been providing thought leadership and exceptional consulting expertise to the public sector for over 15 years.
Pulling from our extensive public sector expertise, we have tailored our Government and Public Sector services and solutions to show measurable returns on existing and new IT investments. We focus on leveraging the technology infrastructure and an exceptional delivery model processes, to maximize current systems while integrating new, cost effective solutions implemented on time and under budget.
- Information systems planning.
- Enterprise architecture assessments.
- Data warehousing/business intelligence database.
- Management systems.
- Enterprise application development.
- eCommerce and web solutions.
- System and network integration.
- Enterprise outsourcing.
- Financial information systems.
- Human resources systems.
- Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Enterprise Content Management.
- Records Management and compliance.
- Business Process and Workflow Automation.
- Web site design, re-designs and internal intranet applications.
Through transparency, communication, and our time tested delivery methodologies, OTSI insures the success of each client engagement, offering a unique approach to the overused term and trusted partner's. Is your Solutions Provider willing to put "skin in the game" to insure that you get a quality solution engagement every time? Here's how we do it:
- We treat each engagement, from pre-sales to sign-off, as a strategic project.
- Requirements Validation
- Project Estimations (with line item tasks and hours associated)
- The Project Estimator then becomes part of the executable
- Hours are tracked weekly with work performed, work to be done the following week, risks and escalations, remaining items and hours associated.
- We not only provide the know-how, but take the time to insure your stakeholders are informed every step of the way.
- OTSI only charges the client for the work performed (no hidden fees, no surprises).
By following our OTSI Center of Excellence Methodology, you are guaranteed a successful engagement every time.