Content Management Services
Content Management (CM) seeks to improve an organizationâ€™s effectiveness by enabling the use of organizational information to address business concerns, gain competitive advantage, and improve profitability. Effective KM can only be achieved when people, processes and technology are integrated through a strategically managed change.
OTSIâ€™ rich experience in KM solution implementation is backed by the proven ECMP methodology. It helps in defining the approach and a delivery model for successfully conceptualizing, designing and executing a KM initiative in any organization. On the technology front, Enterprise Content Management solutions (ECM) form a key technology for managing the knowledge assets in an organization. OTSI partners with the leading ECM players to provide a comprehensive solution backed by strong domain knowledge.
OTSIâ€™s Enterprise Content Management Practice (ECMP) Methodology is based on a standard model for best practices and repeatable delivery frameworks and is attributable to our success.
- ECMP methodology embodies the collective implementation expertise of the universe of the Enterprise Content Management Practices.
- ECMP methodology represents the on-going refinement of our rapid deployment delivery model to provide the most efficient and cost-effective implementation of every Content Management solution. ECMP arms delivery consultants with the most current field-tested best practices, development tools, easy-to-use templates, estimation matrices, and deployment models.
- ECMP Methodology is based upon five serial phases that guide the project team from start to finish. Each phase is executed by Putting the right tools and resources in place by carefully assessing information management needs. Each of the five phases is broken down into major activities and process flows.
- Phase activities are supported by standardized templates that are extracted and customized for individual projects.
Major manufacturers, life sciences companies, financial services firms and government organizations face a serious publishing challenge. They are all struggling to manage massive volume of contents, such as user manuals, service documents, sales presentations, and marketing literature. Added to that, the pressures of regulatory compliance, globalization, operational efficiency, and customer loyalty also demand that companies better manage and more effectively leverage this tremendous volume of content across the enterprise.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) provides the technology used to create, capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver all the content and documents related to your organizational processes. ECM solutions enable you to maximize both the value and quality of your enterprise content to improve your overall business performance.
We have helped organizations realize significant benefits through:
- Improved ability to capture and manage intellectual assets
- Effective dissemination of knowledge through collaboration
- Greater agility in responding to market and regulatory change
- Improved knowledge continuity during organizational change