- Big Data & Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
- Social & Collaboration
- Cyber Security
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Perpetually Prepared for Constant Change
Deregulation, privatization, mergers and acquisitions, and an ever increasing competitive landscape are changing the playing field for Energy and Utility companies.
With a heavy emphasis on consolidation and the international regulations and challenges that weigh heavily on business decisions, energy and utilities executives face an ever-changing industry landscape that threatens operational efficiency, profitability and security.
At OTSI, we provide solutions and services to help you successfully navigate the uncertainty of the marketplace. Through applications and systems designed to optimize business processes, and operational and commercial challenges, with a combination of deep technical and functional expertise, we offer a keen understanding of the business drivers in the energy and utilities space.
Working with some of the largest energy and utility sector companies, we are continually refining and expanding our services and solutions capabilities including:
- QA & Testing
- Big Data
- Collaboration & Communication
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing & Assurance
- ERP Technologies
- Human resources, financials, billing
- CRM implementation and maintenance experience
- Data warehouse and business intelligence
- Mainframe and legacy systems
- Help Desk
- DBA Services
- JD Edwards
- IBM Mainframe
- Smart Grid based power distribution and consumption data analytics. Acquired data from the take out points and subjecting this real-time data for predicting customer usage, outage notification and averting fraud and faster fault rectification.
- Predictive and Corrective Analytics for the Oil & Gas Industry. Acquired temperature and pressure data from the take out points and subjecting this data in real-time for temperature and pressure correlation for achieving optimum yield.
Empower your Business. Call today.